Friday, March 1, 2013

Sharing a post...

I had the pleasure of writing a guest post for my friend Makenna. I wanted to share it with you all so you could take the time to go over there and read it and visit her site. :)


"Last Sunday as my family and I drove to church, I opened my Bible to the book of Isaiah. I was so comforted by being reminded of the complete greatness and power of our God.

And then I remembered that sinful though we are, Jesus came down and saved us by His unmerited grace. He has sought us and bought us with His blood....."      (Click here for more..)

2 comments:

Amber said...

That is really nice that you were able to be a guest writer for a blog. And I've always liked James 1:27!

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog!

Amber

Ana R.W. said...

You're welcome, dear Amber!
Thank you for your kind comment. :-)