Thursday, February 28, 2013

Before we pray...


  "Before they call I will answer;
while they are yet speaking I will hear."
~Isaiah 65:24


What a comforting reminder this verse is, that not only while we pray, but before we pray, God is working... 

I thank the Lord for His sovereign hand faithfully guiding life! Life may seem to make no sense, but that is only my finite perception. Our Father works out all of the littlest details - whether they're painful or pleasurable - even when we are wholly unaware of it at the moment. :) 

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Amen! I find that in most every situation I've had, God has worked it out for good. And in those workings that I have not yet seen, He's working them out even at this very moment. Thanks for the encouragement!

Ana R.W. said...

That's so wonderful ~ what a faithful Father we have!
You're welcome, Nathan!